I am a sucker for fall. The crisp air, leaves turn fiery red and burnt orange, and the hearty comfort foods that soothes your soul. One way I like to embrace this time of year is with scented candles. There is nothing more cozy than warm hints of cinnamon or pumpkin filling every corner of your home (evoking memories of apple picking, Halloween and the ever-coveted pumpkin spice latte). I have rounded up my 5 favorite fall candles.
1. Nest “Pumpkin Chai” – $34 – This candle is perfect for fall and the chai adds a unique warmth to it. This scent burns so clean and pure, no artificial or sugary smells.
2. Sydney Hale “Bourbon Brown Sugar” – $30 – It’s a perfectly balanced scent. Although subtle, it does a nice job of permeating our apartment.
3. Good Candle BK “Fig” – $30 – If you love fig, you must give this one a try! It smells so pure and is not too overpowering.
4. Henri Bendel “Autumn Noir” – $30 – HB candles are my go to hostess gift. Once burned, I usually get a phone call asking where it was purchased and receive comments on how much they love the scent.
*Tip: Burn for 10 minutes then blow out. The candle will continue to give off fragrance the rest of the evening.
5. Anthropologie “Pumpkin Souffle” – $16 – You cannot go wrong with Anthropologie candles, these are my favorite. This one smells of pumpkin and has notes of nutmeg, vanilla, ginger and maple syrup. Yum!